Click Here to open the online appointment page
Getting a massage regularly eases muscle pain, reduces stress, boosts the immune system, and contributes to overall psychological and physical well-being.
At Abintra Therapeutic Massage you will get quality and experience at an affordable price. Licensed to do massage in Los Gatos.
What you can expect from Abintra
and training: -
Therapist has over eighteen years
full-time massage experience, over 700 hours of training, is nationally certified, and is a member of the American Massage Therapy Association and is licensed in esthetics and electrology, an additional 600 hours each and keeps current , taking workshops about product and skincare treatments.
- Comfort - Be completely relaxed on a heated (if needed), padded massage table with flannel sheets, heat packs for your back, a warm neck pillow, warm towels to wipe off excess oil, soft music, a soothing décor, and aromatherapy.
- Quality Products - I use and sell the best products available.
reliable business - Abintra
is owner-operated, locally licensed,
and has been providing dependable service in Los Gatos since 1998.
- No Waiting -
Enough time is planned between appointments
so you won't
be sitting in a room full of strangers.
- Gift certificates - Gift certificates have no expiration date and can be used by you if your recipient does not use it.
- Draping - Draping is mandatory to establish professional boundaries and to allow you to fully retreat into your body, lusciously surrendering to your innate need for a safe place to regenerate and heal.
Packages - get a discount
on a package of ten massages
for gifts or for yourself.
Disrobing' option - An oil-free,
fully clothed massage is available.
It can be done on a massage table (minimum 60 minutes) or a massage chair (30 minutes.)
When comparing my prices to others,
consider these things:
* Do they have 50-minute or 60-minute hours?
* Is the establishment comfortable and clean?
* Are there extra charges for aromatherapy or analgesic spray?
* How experienced and effective are the therapists?